One Powerful Solution for all Media Design & Visual Communication Needs
22 Miles Publisher Pro software is designed for YOU – the novice, the busy user, the person looking to simplify their day, the content designer, and the integrators.Any management team will have the flexibility and time-efficiency to update and publish engaging and interactive interfaces, digital menus, directories,and even campus/floor plans.
“I have been using Publisher Pro for a year now and am very happy. Within the map building portion of the software I am always finding new ways it can easily improve the customer experience for wayfinding. The user interface is intuitive and comes with built-in management tools allowing administrators to see the health and status of the all systems running in the field. All these tools plus access to real-time user statistics makes Publisher Pro a great value.”
- Christopher F. OpenEye Global
Why is 22 Miles management software unmatched?
- Unified Communication
- One Management Solution.
- One Network
- Simplified Integration
PUBLISHER PRO BRIEF
Publisher Pro brings a world of flexibility, capability, and control with the new Design, Schedule, and Manage tabs. These are just a few of the built-in feature rich capabilities:
- Free-form design tool to create any layout or touchscreen design without coding
- Drag-in Google Map or Google Earth for points of interests in the community
- Add panoramic/virtual 360 tours of your floors
- Worlds only auto 3D map builder for floors, rooms, booths, and other locations
- Design with exciting filters, widgets, and stimulating effects to exceed your design goals
- Unique map designer able to change and update your wayfinding routes
- Create preferred pathways, detours, and scheduled route rules
- Natively associate route distances and walking speeds with any mapping design
- Integrate rooms, floors, buildings and data information to your wayfinding touch points
- Unlimited multi-language capabilities
- Integrate with Microsoft Lync, JABBER, Vidyo, and Skype Business for direct video/audio call
AUTO SYNC CAPABILITIES
Our platform does the heavy lifting for you; it’s never been so easy.
Who will set-up the initial data feeds and content?
We will seamlessly incorporate your organization’s essential information, emergency alerts, news, sales, events, and other data feeds that are vital to you. These feeds will update automatically on their own, allowing you to perform your day to day normal activities with displays dynamically working in the background.
How do changes get applied to the display?
All changes that are made to the original data feed auto-sync directly to the screen. This self-managed solution will automate the entire process of updating your display’s information, event listing, etc.
Will we have to hire someone to manage the system?
What type of CRM, EMS or other 3rd Party Software can your platform connect to?
- Sales Pro: event and conference schedules, class times, and scheduled directory listings.
- DELPHI: conference times, event streams, and other schedule listings.
- Micros Opera: event schedules and POS sale listing.
- 25Live / CollegeNet: academic schedules and programs, class times, e-calenders, campus communications.
- EMS: meeting and room schedules, event listing, and classroom schedules.
- Rave: alert emergency notifications stream.
- Google Calender and Outlook: event schedules
- Raiser’s Edge: donor listings and descriptions accept donations, and scheduled events.
- HTML: website feeds
- Active Directory: directory listings
What type of real-time updates can be displayed?
Feature live news, sports, weather, or emergency related notifications. Examples of feeds include ESPN, Yahoo, New York Times, Reuters, etc. The font and color of information feed can be custom adjusted to fit your brand requirements.
Can your system be integrated with Donor Recognition software?
Yes, real-time multi-category donor listings can be displayed by simply connecting your donor software (Raiser’s Edge, etc.) to our platform. To encourage donations you can choose to add a direct link to the Donate Now section of your website to the TouchPlus’s interface.
How does your system manage event listings?
We can add any event stream by directly integrating your current Sales Pro, Delphi, Outlook, XML feed or any other calendar-based data feed. The event listing information will automatically be sent from the original data feed to the display or kiosk. No additional steps or manual updates will be needed.
How are the media galleries managed?
Images, Product Brochures, Video Commercials, Powerpoint files, PDFs and other media files can be featured in the gallery. All digital media can be kept current using Google Drive or our web portal easy update solution
Some additional supported content types include:
- Flash (SWF and FLV)
- Image (JPG/JPEG, PNG, and GIF )
- Video (MP4, MOV, 3GP, AVI, FLV, WMV, MPG, MPEG, M4V, and M2V)
- Live TV
- Date and Time
- Google Maps
- Interactive Widgets