Waiting room digital signage, digital signage wayfinding kiosks for visitors entering the lobby, and digital signage for hospital staff at their stations and break rooms are all examples of where medical facilities can use digital signage. From keeping your patients informed with up to date information and notifications to providing turn by turn hospital wayfinding digital signage 22Miles can assist you.
Learn More About Digital Signage For Healthcare:
22 Miles’ is a global leading visual communication provider that offers a variety of enhancing digital signage solutions and features for any size hospital or healthcare facility. Our digital signage for hospitals can be custom designed to create a system that fits the unique needs of the facility and patients.
Healthcare digital signage solutions we provide include:
Dramatically Improve Communications
- With 22Miles you will be able to easily convey the messages that matter most right from the start, right as your guest, visitor, or patient enters the building
- Save crucial time and ensure important bulletins and facility news are seen in a digitally dynamic format
- Highlight event, building, and other forms of data and event listings
- Quickly customize news headlines, weather reports, emergency alerts, and promotions through a simple to use application
“22 Miles has been a valuable partner in helping us get our digital display system up and running. We use our digital displays to communicate with our employees across many different locations, with the ability to update all of the displays from one central location.”
- Alex Felts, Einstein Healthcare Network
Make It Easier For Your Patients to Find Locations (Wayfinding for Healthcare)
Provide patients, visitors and employees with turn by turn digital wayfinding directions to any location in your hospital.
- Directions automatically are generated once a destination is selected
- ‘You Here Icon’ hospital map icon with turn by turn directional arrows
- All directions are based on shortest path & ease of accessibility (Smart Pathway Algorithm)
- Directions can be chosen to be sent to a mobile device via text message or email
- Create handicap/ADA compliant routes throughout any facility requiring the touchscreen interface to be wheelchair friendly and accessible
- Built-in Google Translate, and data integration for multi-lingual in every aspect: floor maps, departments, health information, facilities and all interfaces
- Allow routes/directions to be customized and simplified for customers to quickly grasp. Able to edit floor maps for future structure modifications
Reach Patients with Vital Information (Waiting Room Digital Signage)
- Patients and visitors do not always have the fortitude to sit around a waiting room
- Facilitate an efficient digital communication application to make wait more time-flowing and most importantly- informative
- Increase patient, guest, and visitor satisfaction while creating a concise and visually entertaining delivery of your desired message
- Easily relieve the stress associated with waiting around wondering what is going on by adding, drag and drop entertaining games, trivia, videos, news, weather and other widgets
Mobile Apps for Hospitals and Medical Facilities
- Offer patients and visitors with a mobile wayfinding app that provides directions to local area urgent care clinics that are in your system
- Patients can search for specific departments, staff members or physicians and receive turn by turn mobile wayfinding directions
- Provide location based ‘blue-dot’ indoor positioning with maps
- Integrate Google Maps for home-to-appointment directions
- Share general information about the services you provide, ER wait times, insurance information and more
- Help patients find the closest parking lot, drop-offs, or public transportation
Donor Recognition Digital Signage and Video Walls for Hospitals
- Attract current or future donors with a visually appealing donor recognition digital signage
- Increase the support and campaign contributions with bios, videos, and messages
- Upgrade to an interactive donor recognition video wall to include a digital thank you notes
- Showcase beautiful videos, imagery, pop flow or cover flow formatted bios, and other widgets with any size video wall or multi-touch wall orientation.
Medical Room Boards and Waiting Room Digital Signage
- Create a new live service to call application outside each of the patient rooms, with nurse calls, emergency calls, or patient stats.
- Built-in support for Microsoft Lync, Vidyo, Cisco Jabber, VoIP, Office 365, Google Drive, Exchange and any additional 3rd-party data sources.
- Provide tablets at waiting rooms, inside patient rooms for further infotainment, health facility announcements, or call button options and increase the involvement and satisfaction.
22 Miles was built on innovation, strives on dynamic digital integration
Learn How Digital Wayfinding Can Save Your Patients Time,
Reduce Your Costs, and Improve Experiences
Free White Paper On How To Effectively Use Wayfinding Digital Signage In Healthcare Facilities
Attempting to find a specific location with in a large clinic can often be a challenge for both patients and visitors. Hospital staff are often occupied, and typically static signage does not provide comprehensive answers.
What you learn from this whitepaper
The purpose of this 9-page white paper is to develop ideas on how to improve your facilities wayfinding signage using interactive digital signage.
What you get from this white paper
- The science behind digital wayfinding and how it benefits your patients
- How to improve patient reviews and opinions about your facility
- Boost productivity while increasing staff efficiency
- How you can save time and money by using digital wayfinding
Table of content for this white paper
Anxiety Creates Confusion
Lost Patients Ask Staff For Directions
Staff Members Get Lost Too
Lost Patients Can Affect Surveys
Appointment Schedules and Wait Times
Large Medical Campus Wayfinding
Getting Around Is Important
22Miles, Inc does not share, sell, rent, or trade personally identifiable information or email addresses with third parties.
“22 Miles has been a valuable partner in helping us get our
digital display system up and running. We use our digital
displays to communicate with our employees across many
different locations, with the ability to update all of the
displays from one central location.”
- Alex C. Felts
22 Miles was built on innovation, strives on dynamic digital integration
With Global deployments spreading across four continents and thousands of units deployed, 22 Miles has a demonstrated track record of helping organizations visually reach and technically surpass their digital solution needs.
From concept to creation, 22Miles makes it easier for you to get a total digital signage solution. From simple “free-form” widget based design capabilities to dynamic real-time integrations with any data source or API 22Miles platform supports both cloud or on premise deployment options.
What is digital signage and how can I use it?
WE COULD TELL YOU… BUT WE’D RATHER SHOW
Sign up to see how our digital signage platform can benefit you.
Unify your entire visual communications strategy using 22Miles Digital Signage
Wayfinding Digital Signage
Cloud or Enterprise Deployment Options
Best-In Class Digital Signage Software
Corporate Lobby Directories
Event and Reader Boards
Information and Communication Displays