22Miles and Webex
22Miles is a cutting-edge content publishing platform designed specifically for workplace devices and digital signage. It empowers companies to effortlessly disseminate crucial information to their teams through a diverse range of channels, regardless of their physical location. Whether employees are stationed at the office, an industrial facility, home, or on the move, 22Miles ensures seamless communication and effortless access to vital updates. The company offers solutions that are easy to implement and use for organizations worldwide.
How it Works
22Miles’ CMS design unifies experiences with Webex solutions, which removes any limits from your business and workforce possibilities. Your team can work from inside the Webex tools they already know and love to deliver value and return on investment (ROI).
Getting Started with 22Miles and Webex
Authorize 22MILES Enterprise App
- Please click here to retrieve your Webex tokens. The URL will redirect to Webex website.
- Login to your Webex Account.
- Check the authorization result.
Use the App
- Setup workspace resources
- Open Chrome browser and access Webex Control Hub, sign in with your Webex account.
- Click “Devices” and add your Cisco Room kit device.
- Click “Workspaces” and switch to “Integrations” tab, confirm “22MILES Enterprise” integrations existed.
- Click “Workspaces” and config your conference rooms.
- Click “Workspaces” and select one of the rooms and edit Calendar Settings, adding O365 or Google Calendar.
- Note: the basic Room/Desk/Space booking requires O365 or GSuite/GCal authentication.
- From the App homepage, click ‘Book a meeting”, select an available conference room from the list or map, select start and end time, enter optional information including meeting name, organizer name, Start / End Time and click “submit”.
- Check the meeting info on Cisco devices.
Here’s what you can do with 22Miles and Webex:
- Create, manage, and publish real-time or scheduled corporate messaging to collaborators in Webex teams spaces.
- Schedule and book conference rooms with Office 365 and Google Calendar integration.
- Determine if rooms are occupied and unoccupied at-a-glance via LED status lights.
- Display only currently available rooms for quick booking.
- Filter open spaces by floor and quickly view and search room directories.
- View meeting room details, including occupancy status and density, number of seats, available Cisco devices, and more.
- Send meeting invites that include email notifications for remote and in-office employees
- Broadcast emergency alerts or notifications across all workplace displays and mobile devices.
- Any Webex device (active or idle) can display essential data such as KPIs, branded messaging, videos, web content, etc.
- Interact with a Webex meeting through IoT sensors.
- Offer virtual receptionist functionality through Webex video conferencing.
Why 22Miles and Webex?
The 22Miles system enables the spectrum of Cisco collaboration tools to integrate and manage corporate communications when not invoked in collaborative sessions. With 22Miles custom signage mode enabled, Webex integration delivers a full digital signage experience, supporting both passive and interactive digital signage capabilities. Users can watch live or recorded video, view presentations, web content, and book meeting rooms.
Strategic flexibility – a single comprehensive system that augments your existing Webex devices with modern workplace functionality for your enterprise.
Open channels – remove communication obstacles between in-person, hybrid colleagues, across departments, and more.
Clarify objectives – streamline collaboration to synchronize teams and supercharge productivity.
Simplify planning – utilize data insights to organize and manage building usage to accommodate the needs of in-office and hybrid workers.
Streamline reservations – enable employees and visitors to reserve, locate, and check into rooms, desks, and offices, including calendar integrations with O365 and Google Workplace.
All Part of One Platform
The modern workplace is a mixture of several technology solutions. 22Miles can help put those pieces together. Our platform is fast, secure, hardware agnostic, and can grow right along with you. Flexible configuration settings and powerful administrative tools enable us to tailor our deployments to meet our client’s needs.