What our Expert Team Can Do
22Miles offers full-stack creative design and consulting to engineering services to take ideas and
turn them into feature-rich visual experiences. Our advisors and specialists can help from graphic
design to technical integrations to hands-on professional deployment assistance. Let our experts
get you there seamlessly.
Education & Training
From Storyboard consulting to wireframe and renderings, let our graphic design team help develop your unique digital solution and customized experiences.
- Design methodology & approval process
- Custom workflows and design development
- Maps & Wayfinding optimization
- Custom template quick edit setup
Let our project managers and content specialists assist you through your design phase, assembly, and execution to project performance transfer and testing from handoff, a kick-off to deployment.
- Provide project design approach
- Project content coordination
- Onboarding & handoff
- Technical knowledge transfer and QA
Engineering and API are part of our DNA; 22Miles has the most experienced team of solution architects and open API integration experts in the industry, with experts ready to assist from interface to IT/network consulting.
- API and tech stack integrations
- IT design coordination & support
- Infrastructure engineering consultation
- Player remote configuration and setup assistance
Vertical to an end-user specific strategy, resources, and technical expertise to develop, integrate, and implement your 22Miles solution.
- Hardware consulting & benchmark recommendations
- Pre-stage hardware expertise and resources
- Provision & system testing services
- Remote configuration & troubleshooting
Education & Training
Customer success manager ready to lead you down a well-rounded path of DYI after training and tutorials with the 22Miles user-friendly Publisher Pro desktop CMS and Content Manager Lite web portal.
- Customer training sessions
- Advanced level partner training
- Instructor-led classes
- Online training portal
“It’s all working perfectly
and looking really good.”
-Nate Ferrall, Cleveland Cavaliers
“The convenience of that immediate
interactive solution for visitor needs is
a great benefit to our customers.”