Lead the way to a healthier community as you improve your patient’s and visitors’ experiences.
Whether it is a hospital, physicians’ clinic, dentist’s office, nursing home or any healthcare facility, digital signage serves many purposes. It can streamline the provision of care, provide better customer service, deliver a higher quality of care, increase profitability, and improve everyone’s experience.
Here are ways healthcare institutions around the country benefit from using digital signage:
- Digital wayfinding applications make it easier for patients and visitors to get from point to point within a healthcare facility. It speeds up the process of finding the doctor’s clinic, the patient’s room, the waiting area and more.
- Digital signage keeps visitors informed about waiting times in emergency rooms. During that time relevant healthcare information, updates, and reminders can also be displayed on the screens. Active involvement in content reduces perceived wait times.
- Entertainment can be tailored based on the patient’s demographic profile such as information relevant to parents and children in the pediatric wing or older adults in geriatric doctors’ offices.
- Digital signage deploying the right content management system helps provide better comfort and improve patients’ experiences. This positively affects patient experience scores and reviews.
- Digital signage replaces traditional memo boards and whiteboards in nursing stations, staff breakrooms and other work areas. This boosts engagement, efficiency, facilitates coordination and improves communication to hospital staffs.
- Improves relevant workflow communication like treatment protocols among doctors, nurses and hospital administrators. Digital signage software tools make collaboration of work and health-related concerns easier.
The benefits of digital signage to patients, visitors, doctors, nurses, hospital staffs and administrators cannot be underestimated. It is as important as the complex medical imaging system or a stethoscope within the healthcare facility. More than that, it creates a positive experience that shows how the healthcare institution values everyone’s health and wellness. This encourages more happy and satisfied patients that leads to future patronage and improved profitability. Digital signage can be part of a plan to improve quality care and thus healthier lives.
Learn How Digital Wayfinding Can Save Your Patients Time,
Reduce Your Costs, and Improve Experiences
Free White Paper On How To Effectively Use Wayfinding Digital Signage In Healthcare Facilities
Attempting to find a specific location with in a large clinic can often be a challenge for both patients and visitors. Hospital staff are often occupied, and typically static signage does not provide comprehensive answers.
What you learn from this whitepaper
The purpose of this 9-page white paper is to develop ideas on how to improve your facilities wayfinding signage using interactive digital signage.
What you get from this white paper
- The science behind digital wayfinding and how it benefits your patients
- How to improve patient reviews and opinions about your facility
- Boost productivity while increasing staff efficiency
- How you can save time and money by using digital wayfinding
Table of content for this white paper
Anxiety Creates Confusion
Lost Patients Ask Staff For Directions
Staff Members Get Lost Too
Lost Patients Can Affect Surveys
Appointment Schedules and Wait Times
Large Medical Campus Wayfinding
Getting Around Is Important
22Miles, Inc does not share, sell, rent, or trade personally identifiable information or email addresses with third parties.
“22 Miles has been a valuable partner in helping us get our
digital display system up and running. We use our digital
displays to communicate with our employees across many
different locations, with the ability to update all of the
displays from one central location.”
- Alex C. Felts